June 9, 2010

lesson learnt!


After a month joining the publising team, I learnt that editing is not just reading and correcting the words, but it is also about drawing, cut-and-pasting, photocopying, printing and laughing to unsuitable (or sometimes it can turn to be "untuk-orang-dewasa") phrases written on my manuscript!
And that's what make me love my job!


Yes, I love laughing, and still love it sooo much after so many years, since kid. And for that, friends are afraid that I might become orang gila since I always put my tears behind my laughter. Ask the bffs of mine and they'll definitely admit it! Well dear, it is just oke to cry but it is better to laugh.
And that's why my fake smiles always look real!
*=D big grin*

0 precious comments:

Powered By Blogger
Daisypath Friendship tickers