November 4, 2007

The Lovers of the Heart

Statement of Love: The Kiss

1. Kiss on the hand I adore you
2. Kiss on the cheek I just want to be friends
3. Kiss on the neck I want you
4. Kiss on the lips I love you
5. Kiss on the ears I am just playing
6. Kiss anywhere else lets not get carried away
7. Look in your eyes kiss me
8. Playing with your hair I can't live without you
9. Hand on your waist I love you to much to let you go

~~~~~~~~~~
The Three Steps

1. Girls: If any guys gets fresh with you, slap him.
2. Guys If any girl slaps you, her intentions are still good.
3. Guys & Girls Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare.

~~~~~~~~~~
The Commandments

1. Thou shall not squeeze too hard.
2. Thou shall not ask for a kiss, but take one.
3. Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Remember *

A peach is a peach
A plum is a plum,
A kiss isn't a kiss
Without some tongue.
So open up your mouth
close your eyes,
and give your tongue
some exercise!!!


0 precious comments:

Powered By Blogger
Daisypath Friendship tickers