May 16, 2008

selamat hari cikgu!

.: terima kasih pada pengalaman; guru terbaik kehidupan :.

May 16, 2008
Happy Teacher's Day to teachers all over the world!

Greatest thanks to my beloved mom Cikgu Puziah Binti Mohd Nawi (now a lecturer at IPTAA) for being the greates teacher of all. To my dad Encik Hassan Basri Bin Mohd Kassim (not a teacher actually) for teaching me all the doa I always bear in mind until I grow up. To my babysitter, my very first teacher, an unofficial teacher; Kak Mar for teaching me ABC and 123 while feeding me lunch. To my late "nenek yang ajar mengaji" (alfatihah to moyang who passed away on May 3, 2008) and to my teacher cousins Puan Aswahida Sabaruddin (KIPSAS) and Ustazah Nazrul Dahlia Mohd Khalid (SRATA).

Another great thanks to my teacher back in Tabika Benta, Cikgu Halimah who also taught my sister, brothers and cousins until today. Thanks to teach me how to read, count, dance and sing. Thanks for the poem entitled "Ibu" you taught me to read in front of my mother.

Thanks to all my teachers back in SK Benta. Special thanks to my mama Cikgu Zalina, Cikgu Amran, Cikgu Asyikin, Teacher Rodziah, Teacher Rogayah, Ustazah Salwa, Ustaz Sulaiman, Cikgu Ravichandran (now Cikgu Lokman Hakim) and Cikgu Yus.

Thanks also to teachers back in SEMSAS. A very very special thanks to my ayahanda Cikgu Asmui, Cikgu Fadhilah (keep SMSing me until today), Cikgu Khair (still calling me Paparazzi), Bonda, Teacher Nidzra, Cikgu Rosman (my music teacher) and wife Teacher Linda, Cikgu Rohida and husband Cikgu Salasunnaim, Ustaz J and wife Ustazah Zainab, Cikgu Hamdan the great (hahaha) and not to forget my late Cikgu Abdullah (passed away 2 days after my 17th birthday).

Thanks to all lecturer back in KMPk and ISM, UM. Not to forget my OB, Asas Seni Tembikar, Biology, Geology and S&T lecturers. Thanks thanks thanks!

Love and appreciation to Sis Izue a.k.a Cik Husna Izulzakiah Binti Hamzah, my teacher, my bestfriend, my soulmate back in KMPk. Thanks for everything, no words can describe your kindness. you taught me LIFE, sis!

Happy Teacher's Day to all my friends who celebrate your teacher's day during Latihan mengajar this month! Good luck guys!

0 precious comments:

Powered By Blogger
Daisypath Friendship tickers